Trailer: Justice League (2017)

Here is the first proper trailer for Justice League. Showing all of the characters who are going to be making up the heroes. It still doesn’t really give us much hope that DC are going to pick things back up this year with Wonder Woman first (although that trailer looks amazing) and then now we have Justice League which are the hopes are probably resting on.

How many times can we think it can’t be as bad as the previous film in the series?

1. I’ve got an issue with Snyder that’s grown through a very simple fact: Watching his recent films. Heavily laden with CGI, Cyborg looks terrible in that first shot, but I want to like it mainly because Gal’s WW is smart and strong, plus intrigued to see a bit more Batman a la Affleck.

I’ll wait and see but I’m not holding out to be that surprises but happy to be wrong. I really think they should have given another director a chance on this one, considering it’s scale.

March 26, 2017 at 10:47 am

• NB: Loved Watchmen though but that’s mainly because it’s not far from being a frame-for-frame copy of the graphic novel.

March 26, 2017 at 10:48 am

Yeah it’s becoming difficult to stay optimistic about these films DC are giving us but we will see them anyway to find out!

March 26, 2017 at 5:05 pm

• I feel like they’ve made the choice of not competing with Marvel, and trying to ground it into the real world, and are aiming for fantastical regardless.

March 26, 2017 at 5:35 pm

Yeah it hasn’t really worked for them. I personally think they should have taken things from what Marvel have done and achieved to then make it on par or better. What they’ve ended up doing was just worse.

March 26, 2017 at 10:44 pm

2. Hi Caz – I’m with you on this one. There’s nothing to show that Warner Bros. have learnt from their many past mistakes. Oh well…

March 26, 2017 at 11:45 am

I know we all want to have hope and be proven wrong but they have done us over too many times now!

March 26, 2017 at 5:04 pm

3. I have optimism for this film.

March 26, 2017 at 3:28 pm

I want to have that but it’s just so hard now . . .

March 26, 2017 at 5:02 pm

4. Yep, pretty trailer, but I’m in ‘wait and see’ mode too. 🙂

March 26, 2017 at 8:17 pm

Yeah we have been drawn in and fooled twice already . . .

March 26, 2017 at 10:46 pm