Recreating the Movie 11 – Lego Batman!

I decided to wait a few days before adding another movie recreation to the blog after the London trip last week. The Lego shop recently opened in Leicester Square but it has always had a queue and I decided it wasn’t really worth queuing, how wrong that is! Such an impressive shop with so many incredible Lego creations.

img_1336_zpsgs6kfbyp

With Lego Batman movie out they had a very cool Batman made from Lego! I still need to try and see the film!

1. Went there recently as well because of the long queues. Impressed by the space but wished the store was bigger. The LEGO Batman stuff was amazing and yep got my pic of it.

March 9, 2017 at 11:28 am

How amazing was the huge Lego built Big Ben!!!

March 9, 2017 at 11:47 am

• It was fantastic. Really need to go again. Unfortunately when I went there I didn’t spend long.

You should check out LEGO exhibition at the South Bank in London. They’ve recreated DC characters out of LEGO. It runs until 3rd September. I’ll be visiting it soon, just figuring out a date to go.

March 9, 2017 at 11:52 am

• Do you mean this one http://www.aotbdc.co.uk/

March 10, 2017 at 11:45 am

I don’t currently have any plans for any London trips at the moment, but this could all change depending on actors and shows opening in the West End!

March 10, 2017 at 10:36 pm

2. BATMAN!

March 9, 2017 at 3:26 pm

It just had to be done! 🙂

March 10, 2017 at 10:36 pm

3. It’s a real shame that this is only done in Lego Store and London, I recall they had shoes in London from the Peregrine’s movie out, It is a shame they can’t tour the country woth them, surely it can only benefit film if people share images like this on Social Media, glad you had fun though =)

March 10, 2017 at 11:44 am