7 Films involving planes not to watch before your summer holiday!

Well, it’s getting to that time of year, you know your Facebook feed filled with airport check in’s as well as photos of feet next to a pool.

airplane_zpsexydoxir

So I felt inspired to wish everyone a good summer holiday with films not to watch before heading on to a plane . . .

Snakes on a Plane

snakes_on_a_plane_zpsarugvfnx

You never know when the plane might be filled with snakes!

Air Force One

air-force-one_zps5anytihs

Make sure the President of the United States isn’t on your flight!

Flightplan

flightplan2_zpsd2ecl4ww

If travelling with kids keep track of them at all time, Sean Bean might try and make you out to be a liar.

Non-Stop

maxresdefault_zpsrvovumh2

If Liam Neeson is on the plane, just get back off!

Con Air

steve-buscemi-as-garland-the-marietta-mangler_zpslf82lbmv

No criminals allowed!

Airplane!

It might be hilarious but you certainly wouldn’t want them in charge of your flight!

Flight

FLIGHT

Just hope the pilot is switched on and in good condition to fly!

So don”t let any of these films put you off . . . Enjoy your holidays (no I am not jealous at all . . . Ok a lot!)

1. Nice post! I was expecting more from Flight when I saw it, but his confession hit me hard at the end of the movie. Good stuff.

July 22, 2016 at 5:47 pm

Thanks! Yeah it was a little disappointing I expected more as well with it being Denzel!

July 22, 2016 at 6:09 pm

2. IMO the best plane movie is Alive, a true story on survival after a plane crash in the Andean mountains…

July 22, 2016 at 8:02 pm

Oh is that the one with the Rugby players?

July 22, 2016 at 8:05 pm

3. Yes, it is. What made the story so remarkable is how they managed to survive (I won’t spoil it in case you didn’t see it)…

July 22, 2016 at 8:12 pm

It’s one of those films that I’ve seen half of! Think it was on extremely late and I was falling asleep but do vaguely remember different parts.

July 22, 2016 at 8:27 pm

4. Ha-ha brilliant post. Also avoid the following films: Alive, Knowing, Airport 77, Final Destination, Fearless, The Aviator, The Edge, United 93, The Grey and many more!

July 23, 2016 at 12:26 am

Oh I haven’t seen a couple of those. The post was stemmed from pure jealously as I’m not going anywhere haha.

July 23, 2016 at 6:21 am

5. Add in the 80’s film Twilight Zone as one of the peices is John Lithgow and how he keeps telling everyone he see’s someone on the wings of the plane.. not going to give any spoilers, but it scared the bejesus out of me after watching it on TV one night and I’ve never been able to look out the window onto the wing of a plane the same during a night flight!! 😀

July 25, 2016 at 6:04 pm

Oh wow haven’t heard of that one! Is the reference in Bridesmaids to that then?

July 25, 2016 at 6:16 pm

6. PS…I’m coming to the U,K. in Sept. for a week before I go to Marbella for a month or so.. going to catch an Arsenal match and hopefully one of these amazing plays you always get to see!! 😀

July 25, 2016 at 6:05 pm

That sounds great! I went to Arsenal’s ground last season (as I support Newcastle) and it is very impressive! Let me know what you get sorted.

July 25, 2016 at 6:17 pm