7 Good Paul Rudd Films

tumblr_o7vj6x7ycg1s1vzkoo1_540_zpsofth3kzn

I still can’t help but think of Paul Rudd as Mike from Friends, but he certainly has come a very long way over the past twenty years. He certainly seems to be one of the most popular actors to take on the comedy genre and even taken that across to become a Superhero as well, a tiny little ant. Each role he makes his own and I am finding myself becoming more of a fan with each film I watch him in!

tumblr_o9i104jfuu1rvkkmio1_1280_zps5lylpnga

Ant-Man

tumblr_o8l9a8edcc1uxe8k1o9_400_zpsgneawzh8

A brilliant addition to the Marvel Universe and Rudd really nails everything about his character. Even with his small appearance in Captain America: Civil War. Really looking forward to where this goes next.

They Came Together

tumblr_n4ykimrwly1rkd49vo1_250_zpsfwwmw8oi

A hilarious rom-com that totally rips apart all other rom-coms. Some of it is massively inappropriate but it is also hilarious at times Rudd and Poehler are brilliant together, would love to see them in a “real” rom-com together.

How Do You Know

tumblr_lnobhq57d91qdbpolo1_500_zpsingswfsh

Stepping up his star power to be in a film alongside Reese Witherspoon and Jack Nicholson (oh and Owen Wilson) even if it was a little weak I think it certainly shows how well his career was starting to move along.

This is 40

tumblr_my8vw1kvbq1s3eli5o1_500_zpstgym0h1p

Another of those comedy films that I thought would be pointless watching and not funny. It is well worth watching and absolutely hilarious to see Rudd struggling to deal with being an adult and father, total life crisis going on it this one.

The Perks of Being a Wallflower

tumblr_o9k1wxldru1u7hbcvo3_540_zpsuuilipwp

Incredible as the inspiring teacher!

Role Models

758856163-1-role-models-quotes_zpsbzcch9ba

Honestly one of the funniest films ever made. Yes I am really saying that it is something else in humour levels this one!

Knocked Up

402-knocked-up-quotes_zpsow2s4trn

Seth Rogan is my guilty comedy pleasure and works so well with Rudd!

What are your favourite Paul Rudd Films?

1. You forgot the best one – Clueless!

June 30, 2016 at 6:50 pm

Oh that film was so much better than I thought!

June 30, 2016 at 7:10 pm

2. Clueless, Ant Man, and you left off Anchor Man! I haven’t seen Anchor Man 2, and must confess, have never watched Friends-was too busy with babies and toddlers and preschoolers in my house to watch it. Was the Mike character, where Rudd got his start?

June 30, 2016 at 7:44 pm

I think it was more his launch into comedy in all honesty. That was the first thing I’d really seen him in (other than Romeo + Juliet, but his character wasn’t that memorable in that)

June 30, 2016 at 7:45 pm

3. He was great in “I Love You, Man” – genuine, hilarious performance!

June 30, 2016 at 10:29 pm

I need to try and watch that again as pretty sure I’ve only seen the start.

July 1, 2016 at 5:12 am

4. There are so many great movies he has been in! I also like him in I Love You, Man, and his supporting roles in Anchorman and Forgetting Sarah Marshall. But I like how you put his performance in The Perks of Being a Wallflower on there cause I thought he was really good and it was a different role than he was accustomed to playing.

July 1, 2016 at 5:07 am

Yeah a totally different approach in Wallflower which was great to see, something different from him. He’s nailed the comedy roles and I really think one of the best going with that genre at the moment.

July 1, 2016 at 5:13 am

5. I love Paul Rudd! The dude is awesome. Role Models was absolutely hilarious, totally in agreement there!

July 1, 2016 at 7:29 am

I feel the need to watch it again after writing that post!

July 1, 2016 at 7:39 am

• I need to see it again soon, too.

July 1, 2016 at 7:51 am

6. Paul Rudd is amazing but I must admit, he doesn’t appear in the best of films! Anchorman, I Love You Man and Clueless would definitely be at the top of my list!

July 1, 2016 at 8:29 am

I know what you mean that’s why I had good as the post title instead of anything else haha

July 1, 2016 at 8:32 am

7. Ant-Man is the only one of these I’ve actually seen, but he was great in that. He’ll always be Mike to me though, however much other stuff he does.

July 1, 2016 at 2:46 pm

Yeah he is forever Mike! You should give some of his other films a watch 🙂

July 1, 2016 at 4:59 pm

8. Paul Rudd will forever be Mike from Friends in my mind, it was the first thing I ever saw him in! Totally agree with your list, but I would have added I Love You, Man. It’s worth a watch for sure 🙂
    – Allie

July 1, 2016 at 3:38 pm

So pleased that you totally see him as Mike from Friends still as well! I think I started watching it once, but not all of it. So will have to find it again and give it a rewatch!

July 1, 2016 at 4:56 pm

9. No Clueless??? Great list either way 🙂

July 7, 2016 at 4:11 pm

I’ve only seen that once and in all honesty can’t remember him in it 🙈

July 7, 2016 at 8:37 pm

10. He is just one likeable guy. I think he’s a comedy genius. I really like him in This Is 40!

July 8, 2016 at 12:02 am