Cineworld Secret Screening 5 – Possible Films

We have a very fast turn around from the 4th Secret Screening which was the very disappointing ‘In the Heart of the Sea’ which was only in December 2015. We have the next Secret Screening all set for Saturday 6th February 2016. I like the Saturday night approach such a great idea!

When booking the tickets you are told 120 minutes for the running time.

Zoolander 2 was the first talked about as being for this screening but it has previews on the same day so that rules that film out!

I haven’t seen any clues released from Cineworld this time . . .

Here are a few guesses and possibilities from myself the only thing that I guess rules them out is if that 2 hour running time is correct. However none of them actually hit that exact running time!

Deadpool (10th Feb) RT – 1 hour 45 minutes

deadpool1-gallery-image_zpsymf51upe

This will be the film that everyone is hoping it is going to be!

Concussion (12th Feb) – 2 hours 3 minutes

will-smith-concussion_zpsrzfthpye

I would quite like it to be this one, closest to the running time . . .

A Bigger Splash (12th Feb) – 2 hours 4 minutes

biggersplash-xlarge_zpsqvez85mx

This film looks all kinds of crazy slightly over the running time though!

Grimsby (24th Feb) – 1 hour 22 minutes

Sacha Baron Cohen film set Grimsby

Way under the running time so a long shot.

London Has Fallen (3rd March) – Unknown

olympus-has-fallen-sequel-london_zpsgsbrd3ld

Couldn’t find a running time for this one, but the trailer has been doing the rounds recently. Would be a proper preview as well . . .

What film do you think it is going to be?

1. how does one get into the event

January 31, 2016 at 6:16 pm

You have to have a Cineworld Unlimited Card (monthly subscription to watch as many films as you want) and then just book a seat!

January 31, 2016 at 6:18 pm

• Ah I see makes sense 🙂

January 31, 2016 at 6:25 pm

2. Ben

My money is still on Grimsby. It would be the easiest of Secret Screenings because it’s a British film. There was run time when I booked my tickets though?

I hope it’s Deadpool or Concussion and really hope it’s not London has Fallen because I haven’t seen the first one (though I doubt that will matter).

January 31, 2016 at 10:37 pm

Yeah I was just having a little look. Said 12o minutes when I booked, but guess it could be around that mark trying to keep people guessing more than last time as it was obvious with the running time?

January 31, 2016 at 11:27 pm

• Ben

Seems a very specific and quite generic runtime to me.

February 1, 2016 at 8:27 pm

Yeah a safe bet of 2 hours . . . But obviously won’t be anything longer than that.

February 1, 2016 at 8:32 pm

3. IanB

London Has Fallen confirmed at 120minutes….
    (xmen too, but that’s due in May!)

February 2, 2016 at 12:23 am

Oh that certainly makes it interesting, when was that confirmed as couldn’t find it when doing that post the other day?

February 2, 2016 at 7:59 am

• IanB

on Cineworld site itself, checked last night under ‘coming soon’.
        it’s a packed week, I have P&Pwithzombies, zoolander, this secret showing and Finest Hours tomorrow

February 2, 2016 at 10:35 am

Always good when they have so many films! I need to catch up with The Big Short this week and then almost done with all the Oscar nominated films.

February 2, 2016 at 4:27 pm

4. IanB

on Cineworld site itself, checked last night under ‘coming soon’.

February 2, 2016 at 10:34 am

5. David

My feeling is Triple 9 as it’s a 15 which Cineworld has said you have to be to see the screening and is 115 minutes. Not long to wait until we find out.

February 6, 2016 at 4:29 pm

Yeah not long to wait now! A few of the films coming soon are 15 ratings.

February 6, 2016 at 5:22 pm

• IB

thought i was going to be right with lhf due to the running time, but you were bang on. interesting film, but dare i say it dragged a little. wasn’t helped much by the guy in my audience discortingly laughing whenever anyone got hurt, killed or heads appeared…:s

February 7, 2016 at 1:10 am

• IB

*disconcertingly*

February 7, 2016 at 1:12 am

That’s a lovely reaction … Some people are strange! I thought the film was well nothing and I was bored even checked the time at one point.

February 7, 2016 at 7:24 am

• IB

A shame, it was a great cast with some good performance at times, it just…. drifted.
          And yeah, that guy was worrying, if we were in the US I’d have wanted him checked for weapons!

February 7, 2016 at 11:49 am

Yeah drifted is a good way to sum it all up!

February 7, 2016 at 12:10 pm