My Hometown Blogathon!

This is Let’s Go To The Movies first attempt of hosting a blogathon! Which hasn’t worked out too well with the timing of it all, having been in South Africa for 10 days last week! This did however mean a very long trip on a plane and plenty of films watched and caught up with. But also meant I didn’t have time to send out any updates and see if anyone else wanted to take part in the Hometown Blogathon, so basically if you would like to submit your town at any point over the next week then feel free to put a post together!

Please find below the fantastic bloggers who have took the time to put together some brilliant posts about where they live (or used to live).

Montreal, Canada – Tranquil Dreams

Birmingham, England – Flick Chicks

Queens, New York, USA – Dell on Movies

Poços de Caldas, MG, Brazil – Critica Retro

Perth, Australia – Feeling Fuzzier

Staunton, VA and The Shenandoah Valley – Mysterious Bibliophile

Chicago, USA – All Eyes On Screen

1. Le

Hi, Caz! It’s blogathon time, and here it is my entry on Poços de Caldas, MG, Brazil:

Cheers!

November 23, 2014 at 7:29 pm

Fantastic, thanks for taking part! I’ll add yours to the list later 🙂

November 23, 2014 at 8:09 pm

2. Poulomi Mukherjee

Hi!      Let’s Go To The Movies.                                      Myself Poulomi Mukherjee,lives in West Bengal, near Kolkata,India. I have seen in your website ‘Let’s Go To The Movies’ It’s really fantastic. So many amusing writting have there in. In a word it is tremendous. I sometimes think if I can join here for the writting purpose, then it is sure that I can provide you more about movies and movie writting. I like to write movies if you give me chance here for writting. I will not demand anything for my writting,still I will write here clearly. Send me yourreaction.                                                                                Regards- Poulomi Mukherjee.

রবিবার, 23 নভেম্বর, 2014 11:03:37 PM, Let’s Go To The Movies তারিখে লেখা হয়েছে:

#yiv2614015012 a:hover {color:red;}#yiv2614015012 a {text-decoration:none;color:#0088cc;}#yiv2614015012 a.yiv2614015012primaryactionlink:link, #yiv2614015012 a.yiv2614015012primaryactionlink:visited {background-color:#2585B2;color:#fff;}#yiv2614015012 a.yiv2614015012primaryactionlink:hover, #yiv2614015012 a.yiv2614015012primaryactionlink:active {background-color:#11729E;color:#fff;}#yiv2614015012 WordPress.com | Caz posted: “This is Let’s Go To The Movies first attempt of hosting a blogathon! Which hasn’t worked out too well with the timing of it all, having been in South Africa for 10 days last week! This did however mean a very long trip on a plane and plenty of films w” | |

November 25, 2014 at 1:36 pm

3. Pingback: There’s No Place Like Home | The White's List

4. Pingback: My Hometown Blogathon: Chicago | All Eyes On Screen

5. Pingback: Happy New Year 2015! | Let's Go To The Movies

6. Man, had I been blogging around the time you did this, I would have totally contributed. Though, I’m not sure how many films take place or are filmed in San Jose, California. I can think of only two. And not many actors born there. I probably would’ve had to write about my “adoptive” hometown, Sacramento, California.

January 1, 2015 at 1:34 am

No problem if you still want to put something together?

January 1, 2015 at 1:49 am

• I think I will put something together, probably about Sacramento since I’ve spent the majority of my life there.

January 1, 2015 at 2:04 am

Fantastic 🙂 looking forward to that post!

January 1, 2015 at 2:06 am