Cineworld – Secret Screening 2

If you read my blog a lot you will probably know that I have an Unlimited Card for Cineworld cinemas and this means you pay monthly and can go and see as many films as you want. An added bonus has been the Unlimited preview screenings and now secret screenings! The first one was held earlier this year and we got a very advanced screening of ‘Now You See Me’. It was a very strange yet fun experience not knowing what film was going to start after the trailers and Kevin Bacon advert! Now with only a couple of days to go until the second secret screening (and the two clues below) I cannot help but wonder what the film is going to be. A lot of the talk is pointing towards ‘Last Vegas’ and that is understandable.

Clue 1: He who ruled over the army had his name traced out by meteors and he clashed in the city of the rat pack. Figured it?

Clue 2: He was a good man but one to avoid. If it’s at the centre of what he works for, are you really alive? Are you watching?

Any ideas on what the film it could be?

1. Hope it isn’t Last Vegas!

November 23, 2013 at 8:00 pm

That seems to be the most talked about film for it. But who knows, what do you think it’s going to be?

November 23, 2013 at 8:03 pm

• I have no idea! They make it sound like something amazing. I still need to get a cineworld card so I’ve never been to a secret screening

November 23, 2013 at 8:08 pm

Oh right, the first one earlier this year was really exciting. But it was strange too not knowing what name was going to pop up on the screen.

November 23, 2013 at 8:14 pm

• Yeah it’s probably exciting until you realise it’s crap! Let me know how it goes 🙂

November 23, 2013 at 8:20 pm

Haha, shall do! A review of the film will be found on here Tuesday morning!

November 23, 2013 at 8:29 pm

2. Doc Gideon

It’s been interesting reading people’s guesses on various forums and tweets. Everyone has their own favourite theory.

My guess was “The Wolf of Wall Street”, since the first clue suggested the “he” was Leonardo Dicaprio. The Leonids meteor shower gets their name from the constellation Leo, and “Leo” “ruled over the army/Armie Hammer” in J. Edgar, and finally clashed in Gangs of New York, which, according to Wikipedia, was the city where the “Rat Pack” was originally formed.

That, and Cineworld said it’d be a “world exclusive”, unlike Last Vegas which already opened in the US.

I even made a dumb Nic Cage spoof about it.

November 25, 2013 at 1:31 pm

I hope your right with that guess it would be brilliant. Did you check the running time?

November 25, 2013 at 4:36 pm